The most common accessibility problems that are found "at the end" of a project could have easily been prevented from the beginning, saving you time and budget. This session covers the most significant development elements of accessibility that will lay a solid foundation for accessible website development. Whether you're a developer, project manager, or a UX designer, you'll walk away from this session with a solid understanding (and instruction) on how to answer the following accessibility questions:
1. How do I include an accessible map?
2. What multimedia players should I use?
3. What do I do about color contrast?
4. How do I make this website friendly to screen readers?
5. Is there a more accessible image rotator I can use?
6. How do I make navigation work best?
You'll be talking (and coding!) like an accessibility pro before your project even starts -- and your clients will thank you for it!
Collaborative notes link: http://bit.ly/12GqRz6
Attendees will gain knowledge and instruction on how to build an accessible site on Drupal.